Friday, June 10, 2011

What a neat resource!

Faith on the Go

I got this on my Facebook feed a few days ago and I love these ideas!  We've only done one thing so far, but we're definitely going to be doing many of these.  We talked about the word patience (from #1) and the older two kids drew pictures that showed patience.  My daughter drew a picture of herself "patiently" waiting for a carrot and then wrote the word "patience" as I spelled it for her.  My son drew a picture of Thomas the train "patiently" waiting to cross a signal, and then wrote a sentence describing it.  While they did that, I held the sleeping baby and drew whatever letter my 2 year old asked me to draw.  We've been trying to talk about patience ever since, and I need to get some Bible verses for reference for them.  I think today while we run errands I'll talk to them about #11 too!  Have you done any of the activities from this?  I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments are always welcome!