Friday, August 5, 2011

F is for Friday

F is for Friday
Friday is basically a free for all.  I plan on posting about things like Food, Fitness, Family, Fun, Festivities, etc.  It doesn't have to be about "F" things, but look forward to me doing my best to make (ridiculous) links to the letter F. Your F can be different than mine though!

Proverbs 17:22
A joyful heart is good medicine.














F for FIRST tooth!  My sweet little Babykins just got her very first tooth yesterday!  I'm excited, but saddy-sad too because it means that she really is growing up.  She's 7mo now (and the latest teether too, my oldest son was 4mo and got TWO teeth, my older daughter was 5mo, and my youngest son was 6mo) and she's closer to her first birthday than to her birth!  *cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments are always welcome!